Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My Lungs Still Work...

...and my dog is still cute.

After more than a week, I went back to the gym...and by no miracle. My work out buddy went home to walk her husband and I still went! Now it's not to say that I didn't have some prodding or a gym bag already packed in the back seat of my car....but it was a cardio-rific 25 intense minutes later I was seen fleeing the institution. I beat traffic to get home to my Lenny.

We played fetch...and then I made a fetching meal:
Zucchini (1) , yellow squash (1), mushrooms, tomato (2), fresh basil, onion, garlic chopped and everyday seasoning (herb grinder from TD). Sauteed in a pan with some olive oil. Then placed on a bed of brown rice.

"Mad props" C says for the Matthew idea of frozen banana introduced to the food processor with some soy milk. Then topped with chopped pecans...and we couldn't resist adding vanilla wafers (not Matthew approved). It was a yummy, creamy dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment