...mostly about whey protein. My meat-head, well meaning physical trainer (2 free sessions with membership) was pushing product on me after my Monday work out. Dude-r gave me 2 scoops of Chocolate Whey Protein Enhanced Super Booster Pharmaceutical Grade Non-Stop Adjective Healthy-for-You, Bulk-up-your-buff-self shake. Told me the sales pitch drivel the company taught him, told me there wasn't milk product in this (hello, whey as in the by-product of cheese, the source of cheese being milk--tsk, tsk) and must have given me his normal serving cause the directions say 1 scoop to 8 oz of water. Finally, he looked like I insulted his whole family when I said I didn't have a magical shaker to mix and drink my wonder shake out of.
I have entered a whole new world.
I have strong opinions about protein supplements. Since my Mother always told me that if I don't have anything nice to say I shouldn't say anything at all, I'll keep them to myself. :)
ReplyDelete