Friday, March 12, 2010

Refreshed

I was on a natural high as I slung my leg over my trusted Harley and zoomed into work. I skipped into the office after the exhilerating and brisk ride this morning. It felt really good to get out on the moto and just feel free. I tore up the freeways going 75 MPH and just let it all rip down the freeway...I love the rumble of the engine, it just started my day out right!

With all the random bad stuff that had been happening, I had this huge fear something bad would then in turn happen on Gracie. Thankfully my guardian angel is by my side and I have been unharmed these last two Fridays. Curtis has also been riding into work (safely)...and it is just nice to know we still enjoy it. Even better that we have the mellow Arizona weather to do it in! I can't imagine having to winterize our motorcycles and pack them up because of snow! It makes me sad and I think I would go through withdrawls of riding.

We may not always be in love with AZ, but we can absolutely be thankful for what we have.

No comments:

Post a Comment