Monday, March 8, 2010

Bullet Points

We all like concise info...here's a bullet point update:

  • Lenny vs Cat - pup went from looking like a Greyhound to looking like Spuds McKenzie (Bull Terrier on stilts) since his muzzle got infected and puffed up huge
  • Lenny took a trip to the vet, some doggie pain killers and antibiotics later...and he is okay
  • Cat sighting - he's alive
  • The House is almost back to normal - still no appliances and floors, but even more back to livable space :)
  • SRP is doing maintenance on the service box in our backyard...servicing that only happens once in 20 YEARS is happening of course this month also and that means strangers are also accessing our backyard consistently
  • And on a bright and happy note, I am typing this on my new laptop
  • The recipe quest is not quite on track...but we are eating some new foods (mostly soup, I don't know why because most of the time I avoid eating them --shrug, go figure)
  • Soon we will take a trip away from all this and go to Colorado to see friends and family

1 comment:

  1. I probably should have mentioned that ALL cat fight related injuries end up infected. Hmmmm. Sorry Lenny!

    I'll send you some non-soup recipes.

    NEW LAPTOP! What?!

    ReplyDelete