Hello all, I wanted to get back to giving a quick tip to help in life. I have recently been turned onto a website called NutriMirror. It is a free calorie/nutrition tracker that doesn't give you a diet, it shows you what your current diet is doing to you.
For me this is very informational...or reflective on why I have stayed the same weight. I have set goals on the site and am throwing my full effort into keeping up with this electronic food journal. I have looked at other sites, even though they have a larger catalog of foods...I have just fallen in love with this format. I have been adding my favorite foods and really reading labels now.
I know, I hate to treat my food as a thing--but it is the fuel that drives me. And if you put bad gas in a car, well then weight for that to backfire.
[Did I warn you I am punny?!?]
I love these sorts of websites, they really let you know how you are eating and how unhealthy a lot of different foods are! Thanks for sharing with all of us!
ReplyDeleteI joined this site, per your suggestion. I am still learning the site and all it has to offer, but I think it will be very helpful. Thanks!
ReplyDelete