A bit of a kooky message, yet with a good innocence behind it. I see funny things all the time on my commute around town. In Scottsdale I saw a pristine woman in her white jogging suit having her dog walk her along the sidewalk. Now I said walk her, not drag. In his mouth he held the leash that was also clipped to his collar and kept turning back with his happy little trot to make sure his human was following. Then when I ran an errand in Paradise Valley, a lawn trailer passed me on Tatum...that was being pulled my a chromed out Hummer! Um, yeah--I blinked a few more times to make sure I saw that right.
It is the road-ragers that I have no respect towards. Great example was last week in my morning commute. I had to switch lanes for a city truck that was blocking off the curbside lane. I signaled, made sure I had room and changed lanes. As I pass the workers, I look into my rear view mirror to change back to the curbside lane, I see the Dodge Dakota still there and now with a very angry man flipping me off, repeatedly. Sheesh, I really did not cut you off mister! [shrug it off and switched back to the curbside lane] Angry, irrational, middle age man comes tearing up to the side of my car where he proceeds to swerve toward me, leans over his passenger so that he can ride along side of me and continues to shove his middle finger forcefully up in the air to tell me "what for"...the what for I don't understand and am not going to get in a pissing match with this guy. Instead I answer with my own brand of sarcasm --throw him a kiss and shrug my shoulders. .
...Damn, I really am going to get shot one of these days on the road!
No comments:
Post a Comment