Instead of being all gloom and doom (for no apparent reason besides PMS-ing) --I want to focus on the positive and encourage you to do the same in your own lives.
- My family is healthy (core and extended)
- I have wonderful friends (who have great BBQ/pool parties)
- We are DINKs
- Curtis made me dinner last night and helped clean up...its nice to have that extra help and to share in the every day life together
Just remember when you have problems...they may just be "luxury problems." What I mean by this is if your car gets a flat tire and you have a bad day over it. Reverse that thinking to be how it may be inconvenient to have a car issue, however you are very lucky to have the freedom of your own transportation. No public transit, not carpooling, you are still being blessed with the luxury to travel about at your own pace.
Very true! Stepping outside of the negativity can be difficult but very rewarding:) I don't think its ever as bad as we think it is!
ReplyDelete