I am currently spoiled enough to now have a brand new phone. It is the Palm Pre and I may just have fallen in love with it. Tom, it may just be time for you to get phone envy (again). I have all the awesomeness that a iPhone can provide without all the BS of dealing with AT&T.
And I can further be happy with Sprint because I have unlimited texting and way more minutes than we will ever use for the same price...including all of our normal extras of free roaming, insurance, unlimited data, google maps...okay I will stop being an advertisement for Sprint. Long story short, it is a happy tech gadget day for this woman.
No phone envy here... I like my Blackberries and all things they do.
ReplyDeleteDoes this mean I'm not going to man handle your phone once I get in the same room with it?
Of course not!