Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Paging All Nurses

[blank stares and crickets chirp]

What, us? Oh well, no we aren't nurses...we are simply wiping down our Pilates mats with tea tree oil to keep them sanitary like we did at the old studio. Our fellow classmate had mistaken my work out buddy and me for nurses. I later had it explained to me that us cleaning after every class made us look like persnickety nurses. Eh, I take it as a compliment.

Other happenings at the gym is that my buddy is a trainer magnet. She is such a hottie that trainers want to take credit for her good looks and offer us free training sessions. She lives in the "beautiful bubble" because she is modest and doesn't know this is a perk not everyone gets. Good thing I am along for the ride--today we get to work out with "Tony Hawk" (or at least that is who the trainer looks like to me). I'll let you know how it goes--plus Curtis did his first official day at the gym yesterday. I am so proud of him and he has a pending appointment with T.H. also.

Tip: Here's how not to make friends at the gym...snake 3 elliptical machines at one time. That's what my buddy did, right in front of 2 other girls approaching--it is like the Seinfeld of saving movie seats. We got there just quick moments after and we loved her for it...but damn, I saw the glare she got for popping her towel, water bottle and whole self onto the 3 machines. It still makes me laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment