Thursday, July 21, 2011

Spoiler Alert!

Alright, so it's been a half a year...are you still there?

As Ricky Riccardo would say...Lucy, you got some 'splannin to do!


Slowly but surely I will fill in the blanks and we will catch up. :) Here is the fastest summary of the last 6 months since I really did a proper post:


Since the previous photo of 35 weeks was posted (finally).



I was only pregnant for 2 more swollen weeks...




This was the morning right before we went to the hospital, I had no makeup on, we were running out the door and I wanted one more photo to show how big I got (dang). At this point I did not know what the word 'contraction' really meant yet.









And BAM! Max is 5 months old now....cute little chubby cheeks, mohawk and all.

1 comment:

  1. This is how my life feels. One minute I'm humming along, blissfully ignorant, and then BAM! Elliott is 3 years old.
    He is such a little cutie. I can't wait to see him again. Tell him I'm diggin' his 'ralls!

    ReplyDelete