Wednesday, December 15, 2010

...Not Forgotten

There has been a lot of talk about baby to be, but seriously...my life revolves around this new planet called my belly.

The rest of life has continued, however without my moto. I miss Gracie and when I see other motorcyclist riding along in this awesome mid-70 degree weather I swoon for a quick spin on my bike. [Sigh] At least I will have a few good riding months after I am no longer pregnant. Let's see when my doctor gives me the green light on that endeavor! Oh and sushi...I miss you too.

My first furry child has not been forgotten. I keep trying to sneak a photo of him sprawled out on the back porch sunning himself in this limbo warm weather that Phoenix is still calling winter. He hears me trying to creep about to snap a photo and moves from his position of baking his organs at a good 375 degree sunning. Lenny is doing well, he is back to being trim, and his little white face is getting even more white fur (it makes him look so much older...and cuter).

Most importantly my partner in all this new insanity has not been forgotten. My Curtis is so paramount in my life and I couldn't be more proud to have his child. Right now we are just marinating in the luxury of being able to go out on a whim (okay after a quick pee break before we leave the house, but a whim). Pretty soon we will have to find a babysitter if we want to go out...so if there's a party we're going! This Saturday we will party-hop to another two celebrations at our friends' homes and can't wait to find more opportunities to play.

As for the Christmas tree? Well, we haven't forgotten you...so much as we have just decided not to decorate you with all your lovely ornaments seeing how there are only two more weeks before you go back into storage. After all, you are at home and will be here next year for our enjoyment. And really, can you blame us?!?? It is still in the toasty 70-degree weather here in Phoenix...and winter just doesn't seem to make sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment