Thursday, December 30, 2010

7 Months Pregnant...3 to Go!


My belly grows infinitely larger and baby boy continues to make more room by romping around in there. No joke. I was woken up from a quick snooze one evening when I thought I was rocking in my dream. No, I acknowledged ...I was indeed awake...it was kiddo that was swishing around so hard that it gave me a bit of vertigo! What an active little man.

Now we just went to visit relatives up north and I found the photo I have been wishing for. It is the sneak preview photo of me in my Mom's belly just 2 days before my big debut and my older sister by her side. And my mom wasn't kidding me...we grow straight out!

Yikes! And now that I am pregnant...all I can say is:
Sorry Mom, I was a big baby for your little 5 foot frame. And turn about is fair play, I still have 3 more months to bake this little baby in my oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment