The bunny lives a very healthful diet and stopped to tell me the time on her pocket watch before running to the tea party. I can agree that vegan is super healthy diet if done right. Personal choice for me is that I don't have that dedication or desire to eliminate my meaty treats. My wonderland rabbit was most concerned about the built in yo-yo policy with Phase 1. Agreed. I don't think there is a perfect diet, but Phase 2 is the tunnel I am going to fall down and if it makes you nervous, just think of me having everything in moderation and the smallest amount possible of refined white sugar and flour.
I have nixed the Phase 1 idea of my diet plan and have returned to working out after kicking this cold. My path will be complex carbohydrates, whole grains, limited sugar, fruits, a bit of dairy, lean meats and lots of veggies. And my key to losing the weight will be exercise, portion control and plenty of hydration with water.
Be careful with what you choose and make healthful life choices that will last --that is a true diet. I would advise against products that read as: "Eat me. Drink me." You probably will grow and shrink many times over, just ask Alice.
Make life changes are right for your body and never stop learning.
I'm fine with any diet you choose as long as it continues to have delicious meals like lunch from Saturday. Pistachio encrusted Mahi and avacado dressing (thanks Matthew) makes a delicious salad!
ReplyDelete