Friday, August 12, 2011

Auto-magical

Am I dreaming? ...yes, yes in fact I did! I got a full nights sleep and feel wonderful.

Oh my goodness, oh my good gracious I didn't think this day would ever come and now it has arrived! 24 weeks old and auto-magically Max has been sleeping through the night.  Two days ago I was grateful for the extra sleep and wasn't wanting to jinx it. Now this is more than just one fluke sleeping session. The kiddo is actually sleeping 7 and 1/2 hours at a time!

Max, just like your daddy...just when I think I can't love you any more, you go and do something wonderful like this. And today it is more than just the eight hours. Sure, you still woke up at 4AM...but now you went back to sleep. It has allowed me to take a shower and make breakfast after you relished your own morning milk. Now at 7AM we are enjoying a hearty egg, zucchini, tomato and pepper jack cheese burrito with a side of coffee (aaah, sweet elixir of enjoyment and not necessity!).






No comments:

Post a Comment