Sometimes I may complain about the symptoms of being pregnant, however I do love being pregnant. It is the most amazing experience and I am always in awe of what a woman's body can do. The pop-out in my belly is only gonna get bigger (it has and will--eep!) but it's good because baby will get bigger too. Currently, our little Ninja is kicking the be-jebus out of me to make more room for itself, it borders on Mommy abuse...however it also means that kiddo is strong and that's a great thing.
Last Friday Curtis and I went in for our 20 week ultrasound. We got to see our little cutie and find out so much more than I ever imagined. They told us everything was healthy (whew!). Baby's liver and kidneys looked great. The bone structure was well developed and then they zoomed in on the heart. The ultrasound tech announced, yup all four chambers are functioning well...and you could see it!!! Holy geez!!! What awesome technology and peace of mind.
All the business of the ultrasound was complete and then she rolled the camera over to the nether-regions of our kiddo. OH, I can see what's going on right there! I looked over at Curtis and I think he was trying to distinguish what he was seeing in the black and white image of the monitor. The tech asked if we wanted to know...heck yeah we do!
[beaming with joy]
World, our sneak preview to our next family member is the addition of our son.
Woohoo! How great! Little boys are fabulous:) So are girls, but I don't have any of those..ha ha..Congrats that is wonderful!!
ReplyDelete