Thursday, April 15, 2010

Let's Just Pretend...

Let's just pretend there hasn't been this gap in writing and that I haven't been in a funk. Shall we?

I went to visit my parents this last weekend and it really did help to recharge my batteries. They are such giving people and it was nice to be taken care of. Plus my mom and I went over our itinerary for our Japan trip! I am so excited that I get this huge opportunity to travel and to see my relatives while my mom is still around. She even called my Auntie on Friday night (their Saturday) on the phone and arranged some visits. Wish me luck at the osens (hot springs where you are naked!)--I guess it is normal woman bonding time out there for young and old alike.

Ooooh and better yet, I came home to the best husband! Curtis did laundry, vacuumed, took my moto out for quick check-up and even had a roast in the oven for dinner! It was very much like those joke books on Porn for Women (not porn, so feel safe to click on the link and laugh your head off).

No comments:

Post a Comment