Drove north and spent a weekend with my family. Take the car out for a good long ride and to let my thoughts wonder. Went out and took the folks around town to look at motorcycles. I think it is neat my dad wants to get into an old hobby and we could eventually ride together in a group. Now the challenge becomes getting the 4 hour trip to each other completed.
I am not at all on task for my diet, but I think 20lbs was a lofty goal. I got down to weighing 146, but with the holidays I am letting it all go. I can't imagine that getting me anywhere good on the scale.
Other than that, life has really blessed me. I have a wonderful and loving husband, a cute greyhound, great friends and new hobbies to explore. Got a lot of things checked off my "life's to-do list" --looks like I will have to add more items soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment